What we do...
Hey there! We’re Tiny House Construction Company and like the name says, we construct beautiful tiny houses for those looking to cutback on their living square footage or complement their current living space.
All of our tiny houses are proudly made in Canada and designed to withstand the harshest of Canadian winters.
We currently have three tiny house models and three packages that you can choose from. Click on one of the pictures below to find out more about our tiny house offerings.
Who we are...
Meet the team!
How we build...
Our tiny houses are built following the Ontario Building Code (OBC), the focus of which is to ensure public safety in newly constructed buildings while supporting the Ontario government’s commitment to energy conservation. The OBC is updated approximately every five years to keep pace with new standards and technologies.
Our building products:
- Custom Miska tiny house trailer
- fully insulated Walltite closed cell sprayfoam
- ¾” plywood floor and ½” plywood walls/roof
- Novawrap premium building wrap
- VicWest Prestige metal roof
- KV custom windows (insulating glass with a multi point lock)
- KV custom insulated steel entry door
- all openings caulked with Tremco Dymonic
- Maibec siding
- PEX plumbing pipes and fittings
- Low voltage LED interior/exterior lights
- Decora recepticals/switches as required
- external power plug full 50A or split 30A/propane
- water supply connection
- fresh water tank
- custom fabricated stainless steel shower pan/insert
- low flush toilet with septic or portable external holding tank hook-up
- quality faucets/fixtures with shut off valves
- Panasonic whisper quiet bathroom exhaust fan
- sleeping loft with ladder access plus a storage loft
- beautiful painted walls and laminate floors
- quality kitchen cabinets/laminate countertops
- smoke/CO2 detectors
- structural build-outs
- in-floor radiant heating
- off-grid system
- back-up generator
- smart home systems
- audio entertainment systems
- composting toilet
- grey/black water on board system
- propane/electric heating source
- on demand propane water heater
- BBQ propane hookup
- washer and dryer
- slide in range (propane req.)
- t&g wood interior walls
- tile floors/shower
- hardwood floors
- granite/stone countertops